Fresh Sweet Kitty VSteam Pack
All steams are professionally blended and well balanced. All herbs are measurement so that the herbal properties are in harmony with each other and not overlapping. We do not believe in the pour and sell method.
Our Sweet Kitty Yoni Tea is our herbal vaginal steam made with a special blend of unique herbs to help aid in toning and balancing your pH level while leaving your kitty feeling fresh!This steaming blend addresses the following
- Nourishes the vaginal tissues
- Vaginas With/Without full hysterectomies
- Women who want to relax and doesn't experience uterine concerns
A vaginal steam is a process that involves a woman sitting over a pot or bowl of simmering herbs, allowing the steam to travel up her vaginal canal to her uterus. This indigenous practice has been done by women worldwide for centuries. It is done for medical and healing purposes. Typically the herbs used in a vaginal steam encourages the natural shedding of the uterus, allowing old matter to be removed & new energy to flow into the uterus.
- Removing old matter from the vagina and the uterus.
- Encouraging blood flow and energy movement in the uterus.
- Increase in vaginal wetness and vaginal tightness.
- Allowing the benefits of herbs to get right to the vagina.
- Promoting fertility.
- Regulating menstrual cycles.
- Decreasing menstrual cycle pain.
- Having a spiritual & emotional release
- Libido increases.
- Using hormone replacement therapy
- If you have kidney disease.
- Do not use it on your menstrual cycle or right after vaginal intercourse.
- Steam 2-3 times a month except when menstruating.
- We don't recommend using right after sexual intercourse, while you are menstruating, or if you have an IUD use precaution.
The content of this website is for educational purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health conditions. The information provided herein should not be considered as a substitute of a medical doctor or other healthcare professional. We recommend you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.