Fresh Sweet Kitty VSteam Pack
This is a cleansing blend of herbs for those with menstrual cycles 28 days apart or longer. All herbs are measurement so that the herbal properties are in harmony with each other and not overlapping. We do not believe in the pour and sell method.
Our Sweet Kitty Yoni Tea is our herbal vaginal steam made with a special blend of unique herbs to help aid in toning and balancing your pH level while leaving your kitty feeling fresh!This steaming blend addresses the following
- Nourishes the vaginal tissues
- Vaginas With/Without full hysterectomies
- Women who want to relax and doesn't experience uterine concerns
Vaginal steaming is a time-honored tradition that has been practiced around the world. It aids in healing after birth or miscarriage, and is reported by many to help relieve menstrual cramps, resolve heavy/brown flow, bring cycles into a more regular pattern, relieve infections, and soothe dryness. Many people enjoy steaming as a relaxing element of their cyclical self-care.
- Removing old matter from the vagina and the uterus.
- Encouraging blood flow and energy movement in the uterus.
- Increase in vaginal wetness and vaginal tightness.
- Allowing the benefits of herbs to get right to the vagina.
- Promoting fertility.
- Regulating menstrual cycles.
- Decreasing menstrual cycle pain.
- Having a spiritual & emotional release
- Libido increases.
- Using hormone replacement therapy
- If you have kidney disease.
- Do not use it on your menstrual cycle or right after vaginal intercourse.
- Steam 2-3 times a month except when menstruating.
- We don't recommend using right after sexual intercourse, while you are menstruating, or if you have an IUD use precaution.
The content of this website is for educational purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health conditions. The information provided herein should not be considered as a substitute of a medical doctor or other healthcare professional. We recommend you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.