Disinfect Sweet Kitty Vsteam Pack
This is an antimicrobial blend of herbs for those with cycles 28 days or longer, formulated to restore balance in case of yeast infection, BV, or vaginal irritation/infection accompanied by discharge.
Our Sweet Kitty Yoni Tea is our herbal vaginal steam made with a special blend of unique herbs to help aid in toning and balancing your pH level while leaving your kitty feeling fresh!
This blend is for:
- Users with 28 day periods
- Users with infections, viruses, and bacterias that cause excess vaginal mucus or discharge
- Users who experience chronic BV
- Users who experience chronic yeast infections
- Users currently diagnosed with cervical cancer
- Users who recently had an abnormal Pap Smear
Questions to ask yourself if you are considering if this is the right blend for you at this time.
Are you always battling with BV, a yeast infection or a UTI?
Are your panties always damp from excess mucus and discharge?
Is the discharge white, yellow or green?
Do the discharge have a smell?
Does Kitty need her flora reset?
Are you looking for a holistic way to finally dry out the excess mucus?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, this blend is for you!
A Proprietary herbal blend that includes Rose petals, Lavender, Raspberry Leaf and mints created to increase circulation and nourishment to the womb.
- Removing old matter from the vagina and the uterus.
- Encouraging blood flow and energy movement in the uterus.
- Increase in vaginal wetness and vaginal tightness.
- Allowing the benefits of herbs to get right to the vagina.
- Promoting fertility.
- Regulating menstrual cycles.
- Decreasing menstrual cycle pain.
- Having a spiritual & emotional release
- Libido increases.
- Using hormone replacement therapy
- If you have kidney disease.
- Do not use it on your menstrual cycle or right after vaginal intercourse.
- Steam 2-3 times a month except when menstruating.
- We don't recommend using right after sexual intercourse, while you are menstruating, or if you have an IUD use precaution.
The content of this website is for educational purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health conditions. The information provided herein should not be considered as a substitute of a medical doctor or other healthcare professional. We recommend you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.