Soothe Sweet Kitty Vsteam Pack
This blend of gentle herbs is formulated to restore balance after birth (including termination/miscarriage/pregnancy loss). Postpartum vaginal steaming has been shown to assist in the healing of hemorrhoids, tears, and stitches, and reduce perineal pain and uterine cramping.
Our Sweet Kitty Yoni Tea is our herbal vaginal steam made with a special blend of unique herbs to help aid in toning and balancing your pH level while leaving your kitty feeling fresh!
This blend is for:
- Users with missing periods
- Users with Normal 28 day cycles
- Users with Cycles longer than 28 days
- Users taking Birth Control
Questions to ask yourself if you are considering if this is the right blend for you at this time.
Is your period blood dark in color (brown, dark red, or black)?
Do you experience painful bloating and or cramping before, during or after your period?
Do you experience heavy blood clots?
Have you been on some form of birth control for hella years and now your cycle is missing or longer than 5 days?
Does Kitty smell funky right before, during or after your period?
Is this period odor preventing you from having full confidence?
If you have ever felt like Kitty was broken because of those things then this blend is for you!
A Proprietary herbal blend that includes Rose petals, Lavender, Raspberry Leaf and mints created to increase circulation and nourishment to the womb.
- Removing old matter from the vagina and the uterus.
- Encouraging blood flow and energy movement in the uterus.
- Increase in vaginal wetness and vaginal tightness.
- Allowing the benefits of herbs to get right to the vagina.
- Promoting fertility.
- Regulating menstrual cycles.
- Decreasing menstrual cycle pain.
- Having a spiritual & emotional release
- Libido increases.
- Using hormone replacement therapy
- If you have kidney disease.
- Do not use it on your menstrual cycle or right after vaginal intercourse.
- Steam 2-3 times a month except when menstruating.
- We don't recommend using right after sexual intercourse, while you are menstruating, or if you have an IUD use precaution.
The content of this website is for educational purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health conditions. The information provided herein should not be considered as a substitute of a medical doctor or other healthcare professional. We recommend you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.